This scheme provides financial assistance to Kidney patients belonging to B.P.L families who are undergoing dialysis at least once in a month. As per the statistics around 15,000 dialysis patients are undergoing treatment through different hospitals of Kerala and around 5000 patients are belongs to BPL category. Since the Government of Kerala has issued orders to implement the scheme as per G.O(M.S) No.08/2013/SJD dated: 28.01.13, we have receiving applications only from 2013 onwards.
We are expecting more than 5000 applications under the scheme. The Government of Kerala has issued orders to enhance the amount of assistance @ Rs. 525/- per month to Rs. 900 per month.
1. BPL certificate/Attested copy of BPL ration card.
2. Medical certificate issued by a reputed nephrologist from Govt/Private hospital where the patient is undergoing monthly dialysis. The medical certificate must also contain the date from which the patient started the dialysis treatment.
3. The applicant must be an account holder in a nationalized bank. The copy of the bank pass book must also be submitted.
4. Copy of Aadhar card.
Applications are available from Panchayat offices, Corporation/ Municipal offices/ Anganwadi workers, KSSM website/ KSSM office.
- Samashwasam I project
- Samashwasam II project
- Samashwasam III project (Hemophilia)
- Samashwasam IV project (Sickle Cell Anemia)
District-wise list of beneficiaries under Samashwasam scheme till December 2013
|SL No.||Districts||No. of Beneficiaries|